Monday, December 20, 2010

Here it is! Fabulously easy Christmas Fudge recipe.

Twenty something years ago, when I was a young wife and mom with little funds for Christmas gifts, I found a cute card with a fudge recipe printed on it. I bought one box of cards and made fudge gifts for friends, neighbors and teachers. Every year I make this fudge. Sometimes for just family and friends, and sometimes for gifts. I have changed it up by using milk chocolate, white chocolate and even mint chocolate flavored chips. I have added nuts, peanut-butter chips, crushed candy canes and sprinkles to the top for decoration. It has been gifted in cute ways, stacked in a martini glass, a chinese take-out container, coffee mugs, and this year in these cute Santa bowls. I hope my co-workers enjoyed the fudge and love the little bowls as much as I did!


The last of the original cards. This year I color copied it, reduced size, and used it for a gift tag. Yummy treat and recipe in one.




Semi-sweet with walnuts and creamy milk chocolate fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment